HOME | CONTACT ME

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Top 5 Broken Heart Songs


Another poll made by Recochoku on their site, asking users about heart-break songs that made them cry the most. Though there are thousands of songs about a broken heart, users no.1 choices is Sonar Pocket’s hit song “Suki da yo. ~100-kai no Koukai~“, which had already ranked in 2nd place on Recochoku’s top list of digital singles for the first half of 2011.


Fans of the song commented: This song made me cry while listening to it since I had a broken heart myself. The lyrics precisely contained my feelings.” (female teenager), “The lyrics described my feelings perfectly after i broke up with my girlfriend.” (male teenager), “and “I had it on repeat many times after I broke up with my boyfriend and it made me cry a lot. This song is from the viewpoint of a man, but that doesn’t make it any less moving for a woman.” (female teenager)

From1,696 of votes, check out the Top 5 list below!
====
Which songs about a broken heart made you cry the most?
01 – “Suki da yo. ~100-kai no Koukai~” (Sonar Pocket)
02 – “Aitakute Aitakute” (Nishino Kana)
03 – “NAO” (HY)
04 – “366 Nichi” (HY)
05 – “Aitai” (Kato Miliyah)
====

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More